November 17, 2010

Win a copy of Opposite Day on DVD!

YOU COULD WIN one of two copies of the new family comedy Opposite Day (rated G), now available on DVD!

About the Movie:
Nine-year-old Sammy and his eight-year-old sister Carla go on vacation with their grandparents when their overworked parents are unable to take them. On the first night of their mountain vacation, Sammy makes a childlike wish: "I wish kids ruled the world." Little did he know what was about to happen! Cast includes Rico Rodriguez (Modern Family), Pauly Shore (Biodome), French Stewart (3rd Rock from the Sun), and Dick Van Patten (Eight is Enough).

How to Enter:
Comment on this post by November 30, 2010. I will then pick two comments at random and post the winners on December 1. (Winners will then have to e-mail me their mailing addresses to receive their prizes.)

Rules:
  • You must have a link to your e-mail address on your Blogger profile page. If not, you must provide your e-mail address in your comment.
  • Prizes are available to United States mailing addresses only. (International readers can enter if they have a friend in the States who can accept their prizes by mail.)
Official trailer:


Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doubt that I have a blogger profile page to leave my e-mail address, but, I'm pretty sure you can find me somehow!!!
Love,
K.

Tricia said...

lol sounds like a fun movie.
I have a blogger profile

Gemma said...

Is this a takeoff on Freaky Friday?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails