January 20, 2010

Isn't me lovely...

FILMFATHER WELCOMES THE NEW YEAR with two award nods from fellow bloggers - Chris at When Is Evil Cool? and Geof at Enter The Man-Cave - who have both given me the award for being One Lovely Blog! I graciously accept, thanks guys.

Rules for accepting the award are that I must bestow the One Lovely Blog Award to 15 fellow bloggers I think are lovely as well. I've already given awards to most of my favorite blogs in past "ceremonies" (see here and here), but there are other blogs I've discovered or overlooked since then that are also worthy.

Here are my fantastic 15. If you're on this list and you've already received the One Lovely Blog award from someone else, a) congratulations; and b) sorry, I'm too lazy to check.


On a side note, sorry about the lack of reviews lately. I was laid off from my paying job the day after I posted my review for The Korean. However, I just landed a new job, so things seem to be looking up. PLUS, I vow I will be back with a bounty of fresh reviews in the immediate future. Check back soon, check back often...

6 comments:

The Man-Cave said...

That's FANTASTIC news! Just got your e-mail as well. Congrats on the award and more importantly the newer and better jobby-job!!!

wiec? said...

well deserved FF!

and again congrats on the job front too. it's a jungle out there and you are king.

Kathy B. said...

Congrats on your blog award and for landing what sounds to be a wonderful job.
Er, that is as far as jobs go..... there is a reason why it is called work and not play :-).

Tom said...

Congratulations on your new job, that's good news. And thanks so much for the cool award. All the best.

Gemma said...

Congratulations on both the award and the new job! Couldn't be prouder...

Josh Lipovetsky said...

First of all; big congrats on landing your new job! I hope you love it, and everything is going well for you and your family! :)

Thanks for nominating me, it means a lot to be on your top bloggers list! I can't wait to read more of your articles; hopefully some film directors will also chime in on your unique style of writing.

Thanks again!
Josh Lipovetsky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails