May 8, 2010

Is there anybody out there?*


As Alex says in A Clockwork Orange, "appy-polly-lodgies" for the infrequency of reviews.

My new job has been kicking my hind-quarters (and doubled my commute), so it's been tough finding time to watch and review stuff.

However, I promise a new review very soon...a review of a terrific piece of exploitative filmmaking...and the next feature for Trashterpiece Theatre.


* Yes, I used another reference from Pink Floyd: The Wall to acknowledge my lack of reviews. I guess it's because I'm stoked that Roger Waters is touring this fall to play The Wall in its entirety to celebrate its 30th anniversary. Ordered my tickets yesterday, baby!

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Looking forward to your next review. Love, love Trashterpiece Theatre!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails