March 13, 2011

Win a Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules Prize Pack!

YOU COULD WIN a prize pack from 20th Century Fox's upcoming film Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, opening March 25.

Prize pack includes:
  • The books Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
  • A "Wimpy Kid" cardboard standee
About the Movie:
In this sequel to 2010’s surprise hit, Greg Heffley (the kid who made “wimpy” cool) is back in an all-new family comedy based on the best-selling follow-up novel by Jeff Kinney. As he begins seventh grade, Greg and his older brother – and chief tormentor – Rodrick must deal with their parents’ misguided attempts to have them bond.

How to Enter:
Comment on this post by March 25, 2011. I will then pick one comment at random and post the winner soon after. (Winner will then have to e-mail me his/her mailing address to receive their prize pack.)

Rules:
  • You must have a link to your e-mail address on your Blogger profile page. If not, you must provide your e-mail address in your comment.
  • Prize pack is available to United States mailing addresses only.
Good luck!


10 comments:

Budd said...

hey, cool contest. My girls love these books.

Gemma said...

HoHo! I think I'm in! What I said twice before is that when I volunteered at the Middle School Library, these books were some of the all-time favorites. Hope the movie does them justice!!

Lazarus Lupin said...

Not here for the prize just curious what did you think of the first movie? I thought it was a very good kid's film and was happily surprised.

Lazarus Lupin
http://strangespanner.blogspot.com/
art and review

Mazda Air Conditioner Compressor said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

Victor Tse said...

My son *loves* these books ... he's already pestering me to see this movie, too ... :)

jird said...

Both my boys love these books and cannot wait to see the movie, thanks for the post!

harleytexas said...

We just saw the first one last week and are looking forward to the new movie.

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules said...

That was one funny movie ! :) It just blew me away..that kid is a good actor seen that time he was in that Bruce Willis movie..Highly Recommended !

aisha said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
Mazda MX6 Turbo

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.
Chevrolet W5500 Turbo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails